To be added to our email list, please fill out the form, below. You will receive notifications of upcoming events in California and people-to-people exchanges to Cuba.
To contact us about charitable giving opportunities or for other questions, please fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Financial contributions to our organization provide direct support and funding for the activities and special projects we do throughout the year. Here are some of the previous projects we have worked on as well as our ongoing efforts and upcoming special projects.
Completed and Ongoing Activities/Projects
- Sommelier professional development exchange.
- Toys for Tots drive to bring donations to Sister Theresa’s daycare in Havana.
- Donation of restaurant supplies to private Paladar owners in Havana (small business development).
- Gifts and supplies to help in businesses and homes – donations are tailored to the needs of the individuals and specific families.
- New clothing donations.
- Donations of family planning supplies
- Donation of baseball gear to the Cuban equivalent of Little League.
- General funding to help finance and sponsor visa application fees, airfare, and accommodations for Cubans to come to the U.S. for specific personal or professional reasons. We sponsor many individuals throughout the year.
Upcoming Special Projects
- Replacement of public basketball courts and donation of basketball equipment.
- Workshops for Cuban screenwriters.
Californians Building Bridges is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift, and estate taxes.
Our federal tax identification number is 27-3261715
Californians Building Bridges
1017 L Street #175
Sacramento, CA 95814